Warranty, RMAs, and Returns
For information on our warranty policy or for returning AudioScience products please check our Warranty & Repair page.
Obtaining technical support
If you need technical support with one of our products, contact us using the following options (please note that we do not support secondhand or gray market product):
Email: support(at)audioscience.com (change the (at) to @)
Phone: NY +1-585-271-8870, 9am to 5pm (EST) or CA +1-949-650-6263, 2pm to 5pm (PST)
Please be sure to send or have available the following information:
- The AudioScience product you are using
- The AudioScience driver type and version you are using
- The name and version of the application you are using
- The type of computer you are using
- The operating system
- The CPU type and speed
- The motherboard/chipset
- Specific information on the issue you are experiencing
For Linux support, please also include the following additional information (please email for Linux issues):
- Name and version of the linux distribution
- Run `uname -a` in a terminal window and include the output
- When the problem occurs when compiling or installing using the terminal please attach the complete terminal output
- Please attach your system log. /var/log/syslog on Ubuntu, Debian or /var/log/messages on CentOS, Fedora
- Run `dmesg` and attach its output
- Run `lsmod` attach its output
Use our support portal to create an account, submit and track tickets or search our Knowledge base for solutions and product advice.
Submit a ticket
You can also use the form below to create a ticket with our support agents or search our help articles.
Remote support via Team Viewer
To download our remote client (when directed by our support team) click the Team Viewer icon below.