The ASI5780 is a professional
low profile PCI-Express sound card designed for use in
installed sound, entertainment, broadcast and
multichannel sound systems.
Providing 8 or 24 play streams
that are mixed to 8 balanced stereo outputs and 1 record
stream fed from 1 balanced stereo input, it features AudioScience’s unique “anything to
anywhere” mixing and routing.
The ASI5780 provides analog inputs and outputs
maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
in a choice of precision is available for
both recording and playback.
For emerging surround
sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams
of up to 8 channels to be played, recorded and mixed.
- 8 or 24 stereo/mono streams of playback into
8 stereo outputs
- 1 or 2 stereo/mono streams of record from 1 stereo inputs
- Formats include 8, 16, 24, and 32 bit PCM with sample rates to
- SSX2 mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- Low profile short length PCI(e) card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 8 cards in one system
- Windows and Linux software drivers available
• ASI5780 Datasheet
• Cable options
• Windows Combo Driver
• Linux HPI and ALSA Drivers