The ASI5111/ASI5211 are professional PCI audio adapters designed for use in radio broadcast production.
The adapters offer two stereo record stream from either a balanced
analog input or AES/EBU digital input and four stereo play streams
mixed to both a balanced analog output and an AES/EBU digital
output. Also included is a microphone input, with low noise pre-amp and a 48V phantom supply.|
The ASI5111 is a PCI adapter and the ASI5211 is a PCI Express (PCIe) adapter.
Additionally, the ASI5211 makes available two opto inputs and
two relay outputs via a second bracket attached to the
ASI5211 using a 10-pin ribbon cable.
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- PCI interface (ASI5111) or PCIe interface (ASI5211)
- Two opto inputs and two relay outputs via a second bracket (ASI5211)
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software selectable)
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equalizer
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
- 11 to 96kHz sample rates
- MRX™ multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates
- SoundGuard™ transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system
- Windows 7, 8, Server 2008/2012 and Linux software drivers available
Notes & Errata:
- ASI5111/5211 adapters starting with Rev F0 and newer
REQUIRE a driver version of 4.10.15 or later. Please
download the latest version using the links above.